EW: Moving Targets EW: Moving Targets

O_O

*after they "used" tank to kill all enemys*
so uh sarg were are the enemys?
sarg:O_O

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

roflmao

-pick up dead clown- oh god no hello again!! >=D NOO! YESSSSSSS! clown win forever

We are the ONE. We are the ONE.

many languages...

but love is all the same u cannot kill love because everyone loves atleast one person and if we fight to save the ones we love what about the people u fight? they have loved ones so why fight at all? if we didnt fight we wouldnt lose loved ones by means of bullets or fire or anything unnatural means..... i wish the whole world would watch this video and i mean the WHOLE world... every last person ur deep man deep.... never give up the dream that the whole world will one day join hang in hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Loot Heroes 2 Loot Heroes 2

it's a great game, the robot is a tad broken in my opinion. add that with the tech weapons to give the blast passive a bouncing passive and the bouncing passive just destroys every room. the ring i have restores 10sp for every crit, and i already have a 100% crit passive because of my stats being massive. so around the 3rd time i went higher in the difficulty, i was walking into bunches of enemies with a shield that wouldn't deplete...ever, and the enemies just died almost instantly. it became very boring and i can also agree with other comments, that the monsters need to be harder later and a scaling mechanism would be nice. also, maybe not have those tech weapons with such OP statuses because it becomes impossible for me to die at all past the hell difficulty.

Arcane Weapon Arcane Weapon

i loved the game it was amazing, oh by the way what do I get for beating the survival boss? cause it took me about 2 hours to beat the stupid thing, though it was easy to keep my health up with the attacks I used.

Combat Tournament: 1.5 Combat Tournament: 1.5

good game and all but

when u go the one right after one man army where u need 50 kills and move on to the can u see the enemies one one the screen is pitch white and the sounds come from below me so i cant tell where i am, what moves im using, or where the enemies might be

Arch Enemy+glowsticks=this Arch Enemy+glowsticks=this