Loot Heroes 2 Loot Heroes 2

it's a great game, the robot is a tad broken in my opinion. add that with the tech weapons to give the blast passive a bouncing passive and the bouncing passive just destroys every room. the ring i have restores 10sp for every crit, and i already have a 100% crit passive because of my stats being massive. so around the 3rd time i went higher in the difficulty, i was walking into bunches of enemies with a shield that wouldn't deplete...ever, and the enemies just died almost instantly. it became very boring and i can also agree with other comments, that the monsters need to be harder later and a scaling mechanism would be nice. also, maybe not have those tech weapons with such OP statuses because it becomes impossible for me to die at all past the hell difficulty.

Arcane Weapon Arcane Weapon

i loved the game it was amazing, oh by the way what do I get for beating the survival boss? cause it took me about 2 hours to beat the stupid thing, though it was easy to keep my health up with the attacks I used.

Combat Tournament: 1.5 Combat Tournament: 1.5

good game and all but

when u go the one right after one man army where u need 50 kills and move on to the can u see the enemies one one the screen is pitch white and the sounds come from below me so i cant tell where i am, what moves im using, or where the enemies might be

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

weirdest thing happened to me!

fist i want to say i love this game and love the challenge; BUT when i was on the 3rd lvls i think (its the one with the bloody fish the first stage i tryed getting the blue thing near a wall with no roof and i had a lag spike and i was some how outside of the map and i tripped (again cause of lag) and i fell off the map and kept going and going and going and going >_>

Prison Escape Prison Escape

eazy-c4

area 23 what u do is 3 at very top two 1's right below the 2 on both sides then u put 2 at bottom left and right then a 5 in the bottom middle

Blockvoid Blockvoid

very addictive

awsome game man so easy but so hard at the same time u have to collect all u can but some are hard to get to i played it 10 times i gave up i kept dieing at the same point XD i give u 5/5 10/10 keep it up!

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

OMG so awsome

this game is a little hard when i started but now ive beaten this game like 200 times and its still fun to beat up that guy lol i hate the skull though and the pink (is it a girl or a guy) one is funny with the lolly i wanted to eat it!